Sofia Summary 2008
Sofia Wednesday 5 -Thursday 6 November 2008
Antonella reminded everyone of the points on the agenda:
- short presentation of work done in each school
- work on Google pages
- proposals re final evaluation of project
- deadlines for and modes of final reports
- dates and location of final meeting
- Antonella highlighted staff involvement difficulties encountered in the Italian school. Nonetheless she announced that a CLIL module integrating English and Science will soon start at Foscarini, as a positive consequence of the IT'SEASY project work.
Tom and Per presented the project site and the adjustments they have made to it. All participants examined the materials put in by each school.
After discussion it was agreed that the project site should contain an introductory page which would illustrate in a short and user-friendly way the work and materials users will be able to find and download for their ICT-based lessons.
- Participants worked on the Google pages under supervision of the Danes to build the site introductory pages and upload the new materials they had built up (http://www.itseasy.googlepages.com )
- After discussion it was agreed that each school should
- conduct the initial teacher and student surveys including a last question about what improvement teachers and students feel there have been since the project started
- share the results via yahoo group within March 15 and
- process and present the results data at the last project meeting
- add a written report about the project, written by the project group, following this outline:
involvement in project issues of staff and target group(s) in each school
language improvement of project participants, staff and target group(s) in each school
relationships among project participants, staff and target group(s) in each school
- Antonella reminded the group that the project final report deadline is 30 September 2009, therefore it will be discussed in the final meeting
- After discussion it was agreed that the final meeting will take place in Bergen Norway, 15-19 April 2009.
Thanks everyone for their contribution!